Monday, March 10, 2008

Thing 3: RSS Feeds, Part 1

This RSS business went so fast I wasn't even sure I did it. I'm still not sure. The only evidence that I did it correctly is the faint smell of Google Reader on my clothes after I logged off (if that's any indication). Weird. I guess now I wait it out and just watch the feeds come rolling in.

This would be a huge thing to me if I was a real blogger and all hardcore about it an everything. My wife is gonna go nuts about this (if she doesn't know about it already). I'll post later to let all of you who are feeding off of this blog know if it did work.

I'm curious about one thing. Now, I'm not a physicist or an astronomer or anything like that but, if you're being fed my blog while I'm being fed your blog at the same time would this create a small tear in the time space continuum thereby granting us (you and I) the possibility of seeing KISS during the 1978 Destroyer Tour right now? In real time?

Is that the most amazing idea you've ever considered or did I just totally blow your mind?

I know, same here.

Once again, I feel I should stess my previous disclaimer that I have no science background (well, yeah, Library Science, duh) and this is all speculation. Nevertheless, if one of you "hard science" types have any insight in to this, gimme a hollar. The opportunity the see "the hottest band in the world" at the very zenith of their apex could be in it for you. How awesome is that?

Yeah, I know.

No comments: